Select Auto-Ship prior to checkout and receive next year's product automatically when a valid credit card is attached to your order. Your credit card will not be charged until your products are shipped. We'll remind you prior to shipping, so you can modify or cancel your annual Auto-Ship service at any time. This worry-free option makes it easy to stay on top of new laws and requirements
Products Available for Auto-Ship
- California and Federal Employment Poster (laminated or non-laminated, English or Spanish, with or without Poster Protect®)
- Required Notices Kit with Poster (laminated or non-laminated, English or Spanish, with or without Poster Protect®)
- California Required Pamphlets (English or Spanish, individual packages or kits)
- Remote Onboarding Poster and Pamphlet Kits (English or Spanish)
- HR Quick Guide for California Employers
- California Labor Law Digest
- City & County Minimum Wage Posters
- State and Federal Labor Law Posters (English or Spanish)
How do I change or cancel my annual Auto-Ship order?
To modify or cancel your Auto-Ship order at any time, you can access your orders in My Account. Sign into your account at My Account, click on manage orders and edit or cancel as needed. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-331-8877.
When does the product start to ship?
Auto-Ship items ship as the new products arrive in our warehouse, normally throughout December.
What about poster changes throughout the year, not just in January?
Poster Protect® can be added to your all-in-one California and Federal Labor Law Poster order for a nominal fee, which automatically provides you with a new poster at no additional charge if any mandatory changes occur to state or federal employment law posting requirements during that same calendar year. (Coverage for the federal-only poster, city and county posters, and all-in-one posters for states outside of California is not available.) Find out more on the California and Federal Labor Law Poster and Required Notices Kit product pages.