Select Auto-Ship prior to checkout and receive next year's product automatically when a valid credit card is attached to your order. Your credit card will not be charged until your products are shipped. We'll remind you prior to shipping, so you can modify or cancel your annual Auto-Ship service at any time. This worry-free option makes it easy to stay on top of new laws and requirements.
Products Available for Auto-Ship
- California and Federal Labor Law Poster (laminated or non-laminated, English, Spanish, with or without Poster Protect®)
- California and Federal Labor Law Digital Notices with Complimentary Poster (non-laminated, English or Spanish, with or without Poster Protect®)
- California Required Notices Kit with Poster (laminated or non-laminated, English or Spanish, with or without Poster Protect®) and Pamphlets
- California Wage Order Posters (laminated only, English or Spanish)
- California Required Pamphlets (English or Spanish, individual packages or kits)
- Remote Employees Kit with Poster (non-laminated, English or Spanish, with or without Poster Protect®) and Pamphlets
- California City & County Labor Law Posters
- State and Federal Labor Law Posters (and Digital Notices with Complimentary Paper Poster, English or Spanish)
- HR Quick Guide for California Employers
- California Labor Law Digest
How do I change or cancel my annual Auto-Ship order?
To modify or cancel your Auto-Ship order at any time, you can access your orders in My Account. Sign into your account at My Account, click Manage Auto-Ship and edit or cancel as needed. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 331-8877.
When does the product start to ship?
Auto-Ship items ship as the new products arrive in our warehouse, normally throughout December.
What about poster changes throughout the year, not just in January?
Poster Protect® can be added to your all-in-one California and Federal Labor Law Poster order for a nominal fee, which automatically provides you with a new poster at no additional charge if any mandatory changes occur to state or federal employment law posting requirements during that same calendar year. (Coverage for the federal-only poster, city and county posters, and all-in-one posters for states outside of California is not available.) Find out more on the California and Federal Labor Law Poster and Required Notices Kit product pages.