2023 California and Federal Labor Law Posters
HR Compliance You Can Count On!
Important Changes to Mandatory California and Federal Employment Notices in 2023
Even if you only employ one person in California, you must conspicuously post required state and federal employment law posters at your worksite. CalChamber makes it easy! As the trusted resource for employment law compliance, our all-in-one 2023 California and Federal Employment and Labor Law poster reflects the latest mandatory updates, including:
- California's Minimum Wage Notice. The state minimum wage increased to $15.50 per hour for all employers effective January 1, 2023.
- Family Care and Medical Leave and Pregnancy Disability Leave Notice
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee Notice
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment Notice
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace Notice
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job Notice – CalOSHA
- Federal Minimum Wage Notice related to the Pump Act
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination Is Illegal
- Your Rights Under USERRA Notice
What About Remote Employees?
While recently enacted Labor Code Section 1207 now permits electronic distribution of required California notices via email, the obligation to display physical posters in the workplace remains unchanged and includes situations where an employee works 100 percent from home. Employees who work 100 percent from home and never report to headquarters should be mailed the notices and instructed to physically post them.
Why Buy Your Posters From CalChamber?
CalChamber keeps a pulse on California employment laws, so you don't have to. Countless businesses in the state rely on CalChamber for timely HR resources and comprehensive solutions to California and federal employment law compliance requirements.
CalChamber’s policy advocates stay closely engaged with the State Capitol, ensuring they are well-informed about the latest laws and regulations in California. This allows us to identify potential impacts on your business and employees, providing you with reliable compliance guidance.
- CalChamber monitors and reacts quickly to mandatory notice changes to providing the most current 2023 labor law posters.
- Our direct contact with state agencies enhances our ability to provide accurate, up-to-date employment and labor law notices year-round.
- Ensure compliance for your diverse workforce by providing both English and Spanish employment law poster versions to accommodate your Spanish-speaking employees.
- Additionally, we now offer simplified Chinese employment law posters to meet the needs of your Chinese-speaking staff.