The California Chamber of Commerce is the largest, broad-based business advocate, working at the state and federal levels to influence government actions affecting all California business. As a not-for-profit, we leverage our front-line knowledge of laws and regulations to provide affordable and easy-to-use compliance products and services.
- President and Chief Executive Officer: Allan Zaremberg.
- Located at 1215 K Street, Suite 1400, Sacramento, CA 95814
- Mission: To serve as an advocate and resource for California employers and to engage in other activities, domestically and internationally, that enhance the California economy and make the state a better place to live, work and do business.
CalChamber Membership Facts
- Members total more than 13,000
- Members employ one-fourth the private sector workforce in California
- 75% of CalChamber members have 100 or fewer employees
Information Commonly Requested
Legislative Issues & Economy
- 2014 Vote Record - The CalChamber's position on a bill and how each legislator voted. - Updated October 17
- Best Business Votes 2014 - Lists legislators according to their support for business positions. - Updated October 17
Advocacy Return on Investment