Effective January 1, 2013: CalChamber’s Workers’ Compensation Rights & Benefits pamphlet reflects legally required updates, resulting from new legislative and regulatory reforms, and approved by the Division of Workers’ Compensation. There are potential additional mandatory changes in 2013 as implementation of Workers’ Compensation reform measures continues.
The Workers’ Compensation pamphlet describes:
- The workers' compensation benefits program, including the types of benefits available
- Information about how to predesignate a physician who will provide treatment for industrial injuries
- What to do if there is a dispute
- The penalties for making fraudulent claims
- What to do if the employee becomes injured at work
20 workers' compensation pamphlets per packet. Available in English or Spanish
| 1-4 packs of 20
|| $15.99 / pack
Always save 20% at a price of
| 5-19 packs of 20
|| $15.19 / pack — Save 5%
$12.80 each – for any number
| 20-49 packs of 20
|| $14.40 / pack — Save 10%
| 50-99 packs of 20
|| $13.60 / pack — Save 15%
*Note: Special pricing is available for quantities over 100, please call 1-800-331-8877.
A Customer Service Representative is available to take your call Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.