- Effective July 1, 2014, start giving out the revised Workers’ Compensation pamphlet with new predesignation regulations. These new regulations change the employee criteria when predesignating a personal physician or medical group for work-related injuries or illnesses.
- The revised pamphlet includes two new forms: one for predesignating a personal physician and one for predesignating a chiropractor or acupuncturist.
Note: Regulatory changes continue as a result of Workers' Compensation reform measures.
As a helpful reference, CalChamber’s pamphlet includes new rate increases that took effect January 1, 2014.
The Workers’ Compensation pamphlet describes:
- The workers' compensation benefits program, including the types of benefits available
- Information about how to predesignate a physician who will provide treatment for industrial injuries
- What to do if there is a dispute
- The penalties for making fraudulent claims
- What to do if the employee becomes injured at work
20 workers' compensation pamphlets per packet. Available in English or Spanish
| 1-4 packs of 20
|| $15.99 / pack
Always save 20% at a price of
| 5-19 packs of 20
|| $15.19 / pack — Save 5%
$12.79 / pack
| 20-49 packs of 20
|| $14.40 / pack — Save 10%
| 50-99 packs of 20
|| $13.60 / pack — Save 15%
Note: Special pricing is available for quantities over 100 packs. Just call our Customer Service Representatives at (800) 331-8877, Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m.–5.p.m. PT, or Friday, 8 a.m.–4.p.m.