Reduce the risk of sexual harassment in your offices outside California by educating your employees on workplace behaviors that break sexual harassment laws. CalChamber’s online, self-paced 30-minute course guides employees through key federal discrimination and sexual-harassment laws, relates these laws to everyday workplace behaviors and provides the legal definitions of discrimination and harassment.
Employees learn about sexual harassment, discriminatory behavior and conduct that creates a hostile workplace. Developed by legal and HR training experts, the course covers key federal laws. The course engages employees and verifies their understanding of the material by using interactive features such as:
- video commentaries from highly-trained lawyers
- video scenarios demonstrating harassing behavior
- pop quizzes
- Offers a great supplement to the California Harassment Prevention Training course for California businesses with offices outside California, Connecticut or Maine.
- Protect your business’s nationwide locations against discrimination or harassment lawsuits by training employees to recognize and avoid discriminatory or harassing conduct
- Teach employees about the legal repercussions they face if they harass a fellow employee
- Communicate the steps that the company will take to address harassing conduct
- Boost employee learning through an interactive approach
- Let employees choose when and where to take the online course
- Train employees at an affordable price with a course developed by legal and HR training experts
Why Choose Us for Online Training?
Talk to a Representative
Pricing Information: Since access to the course is granted upon purchase, these training courses are nonrefundable.
Always save 20% at a price of
$19.20 each – for any number
*Note: Special pricing is available for quantities over 250, please click Talk to a Representative, and you will be contacted shortly.
Call a Customer Service Representative to receive a customized quote for your California Harassment Prevention Training needs. A Representative is available to take your call Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Please call 1-800-331-8877.