Reduce the risk of sexual harassment in your offices outside California, Connecticut or Maine by educating your supervisors on workplace behaviors that break sexual harassment laws. This online, self-paced 2.5-hour course guides supervisors through key federal discrimination and sexual harassment laws, relates these laws to everyday workplace behaviors and provides the legal definitions of discrimination and harassment.
Supervisors learn about quid pro quo sexual harassment, discriminatory behavior and conduct that creates a hostile workplace. Developed by legal and HR training experts, the course covers key federal laws. The course engages supervisors and verifies their understanding of the material by using interactive features such as:
- video commentaries from highly-trained lawyers
- video scenarios demonstrating harassing behavior
- pop quizzes
This course is approved for 2.5 credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
This course is also approved for 2.5 MCLE credit hours.
- 2.5 hours of content designed to help supervisors avoid and prevent harassment.
- CalChamber’s easy to use Admin ToolBox lets you maintain all training records in one place
- A final test reinforces supervisors’ understanding of important issues related to discrimination and sexual harassment
- Video commentaries from legal experts discuss real-life court cases to explain discrimination and harassment lawsuits
- Sample corporate sexual harassment policies included in the course
- Supervisors receive system requirement information when their course notification and reminder e-mails are sent
Why Choose Us for Online Training?
Article on Anti-Harassment Court Ruling
Pricing Information: Since access to the course is granted upon purchase, these training courses are nonrefundable.
Always save 20% at a price of
$33.60 each – for any number
*Note: Special pricing is available for quantities over 250, please click Talk to a Representative, and you will be contacted shortly.
Call a Customer Service Representative to receive a customized quote for your California Harassment Prevention Training needs. A Representative is available to take your call Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Please call 1-800-331-8877.