As of 2/11/13:
- Effective March 8, 2013, there are legally required updates to FMLA Notice C that affect these employers:
- Private-sector employer, with 50 or more employees in 20 or more workweeks in the current or preceding calendar year, including a joint employer or successor in interest to a covered employer;
- Public agency, including a local, state, or federal government agency, regardless of the number of employees you employ; or
- Public or private elementary or secondary school, regardless of the number of employees you employ.
Previously updated notices:
- There is a legally required update to the Discrimination and Harassment notice.
- There are legally required updates to the PDL and FMLA/CFRA/PDL notices (Notices A and B).
- There are legally required updates to the EDD’s Notice to Employees.
- There are legally required updates to the Workers' Compensation notice that reflect new workers' compensation reforms and that have been approved by the Division of Workers' Compensation. Implementation of workers' compensation reform measures will continue during 2013. As a result, there are potential additional mandatory changes after January 1, 2013.
- The Cal/OSHA notice has changed.
- The Employee Polygraph Protection Act notice has changed.
- The NLRA posting requirement remains suspended until further notice due to federal court cases.
- There are legally required updates to all five pamphlets: Sexual Harassment, Workers' Compensation Rights & Benefits, State Disability Insurance, Paid Family Leave, and Unemployment Insurance.
- There are potential additional mandatory changes in 2013 as implementation of Workers' Compensation reform measures beginning.
Choose from a compliance kit with a laminated or non-laminated all-in-one poster in English or Spanish:
- 27”x39.75” poster with all 16 required California and federal notices
The required California and federal employment notices include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW
- Notice to Employees (EDD: UI, DI and PFL)
- California Minimum Wage
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (Cal/OSHA)
- Notice to Employees-Injuries Caused by Work (Division of Workers’ Compensation)
- Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are Prohibited by Law (DFEH)
- Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA Leave) and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family Medical Leave Act
- Whistleblowers are Protected
- Time Off to Vote
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Emergency Contacts
- Pay Day Notice
You’ll need both the English and Spanish versions if any of your company’s workers are Spanish-speaking.
The required pamphlets in the compliance kit include 20 each of the following:
- Sexual Harassment pamphlet (required at hire)
- Workers’ Compensation Rights & Benefits pamphlet (required at hire)
- State Disability Insurance pamphlet (required at hire and for any employee taking a leave of absence for a covered reason)
- Paid Family Leave pamphlet (required at hire and for any employee requiring a leave of absence for a covered reason)
- Unemployment Insurance pamphlet (required for any staff member who is terminated, laid off or takes a leave of absence)
Read our popular Required Posting FAQs.
Employment laws can change at any time, and both California and federal laws require you to keep notices current. For as little as $15, add our Poster Protect® coverage to your Required Notices Kit or your all-in-one California and Federal Employment Notices poster order to ensure you’re up to date. If mandatory changes occur during 2013, you’ll automatically receive a replacement poster. Pay no shipping, handling or tax for the update.
Just choose the ordering option that includes it.
Poster Protect covers mandatory changes to the combined California and Federal Employment Notices poster only. Separate city or federal posters are excluded.
Note: The NLRA posting requirement remains suspended until further notice due to federal court cases. If the NLRA posting requirement is reinstated, Poster Protect customers will automatically receive a replacement poster.