This online, self-paced course helps executives, managers and employees understand the importance of recognizing an ethical dilemma, how to act accordingly and make ethical business decisions based on their company’s policies and procedures.
Every day, your employees face situations that test their character and conscience. But at work - especially in a tight economy - the stakes are higher and the confusion greater. Often, employees don’t know the right decision or what their employer would like them to do. Sometimes it’s easy to know the ethical answer, but feel uncomfortable about making the right decision. Frequently, no business rule or policy exists to tell employees the correct answer. In simple terms, business ethics is the process of applying appropriate values to making difficult decisions at work. Course Length: 1 Hour
- Educate your workforce on the meaning of business ethics and the important role of ethics in a business environment
- Enable your workers to recognize and think through the steps of ethical decision making
- Encourage your employees to seek assistance and identify the resources available to support ethical decision making
- Create an understanding that no correct or incorrect answer to ethical decisions exists, but that it’s possible to think through the problem in an ethically appropriate way
- Offer your employees situational scenarios to encourage critical thinking and ethical decision making
Why Choose Us for Online Training?