HR Professionals: Join the thousands of HR professionals across the state who trust HRCalifornia for current employment law information that’s comprehensive and vetted.
Business Owners: Avoid costly fines and employee lawsuits. HRCalifornia easily guides you through the legal requirements for hiring, managing and terminating employees.
Managers: Don’t let a legal complaint catch you off guard and land you in court. HRCalifornia helps you manage employees with confidence and make informed decisions.
New to HR: Get up to speed fast on HR compliance. Whether on the job for 10 days or 10 years, HRCalifornia is your go-to resource for accurate facts and helpful tools.
Do you have to take all 12 weeks of family leave at once? What happens if someone doesn’t make a COBRA payment on time? Can you make deductions from an exempt employee’s salary? With no room for error, every HR decision hinges on having the right information.
That’s because every company must follow certain California and federal laws to avoid costly fines and damaging lawsuits. From hiring to termination (and every HR topic in between), HRCalifornia is your affordable online resource:
- Simplified, relevant explanations of California and federal employment laws and regulations
- Interactive quizzes to keep you current on best practices and recent requirements
- Fast compliance wizards that simplify specific HR tasks
- More than 400 insightful Q&As covering a full range of topics
- More than 400 downloadable HR forms and checklists—many which you can personalize with your logo and name
- The latest legal developments and breaking employment news
- An HRCI California Certification study tool with more than 80 sample questions
CalChamber’s highly qualified employment law experts continually update HRCalifornia as court cases, regulatory changes and other new developments happen. Count on comprehensive content that’s clear and to the point. It’s your one-stop resource to help ensure you’re in compliance with state and federal labor laws.