The HR Handbook for California Employers guides any employer through key HR areas, such as: hiring, policies, benefits, compensation, workplace safety, preventing discrimination and harassment, and termination of workers. Written in plain language with access to required and recommended forms, this is an essential guide to developing and using solid human resource practices.
Any size company can benefit from the California labor laws information in this handbook.
- Helps managers understand California labor law and what the employment law requires
- Identifies essential actions to prevent fines or legal actions resulting from noncompliance with California labor law
- Features easy-to-understand language and a user-friendly Q&A format
- Provides more than 100 required and recommended HR management forms in a downloadable format
- Contains a comprehensive list of terms, laws, acronyms and agencies
- Contains a full list of government agencies and resources
The Q&A format makes it easy to:
- Hire and terminate with confidence
- Create policies that promote productivity
- Pay fairly and within the law
- Keep discrimination and harassment out of the workplace
|| $37.99 — Save 5%
Always Get the Best Price:
|| $35.99 — Save 10%
$31.99 — 20%
|| $33.99 — Save 15%
Call (800) 331-8877 for special pricing for quantities of 50 or more. A Customer Service Representative is available to take your call Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT.