What Happens If You Disagree With the Results of an Inspection?

If you disagree with the results of an inspection, you can appeal to the Occupational Safety and Health Appeals Board (OSHAB) within 15 working days of receiving a citation or order.​

To see premium content, sign in below or get HRCalifornia.
Remember Email
Not a Member? Try HRCalifornia free for 15 days.​