Government Agencies and Access to Records

You must give the Industrial Welfare Commission (IWC) and duly authorized representatives of the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE) access to records and workplaces to enforce provisions of IWC orders. The DLSE’s agents must conduct any inspections or investigations in a reasonable manner. DLSE agents must comply with the same rules as others concerning what the law permits you to reveal from an employee’s personnel file.​

To see premium content, sign in below or get HRCalifornia.
Remember Email
Not a Member? Try HRCalifornia free for 15 days.​