How to Install a CD Product
- Exit any applications you are running before proceeding with any new software installation.
- Place CD in CD-ROM drive.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- If the CD doesn't start automatically from the Start menu, select Run and type "X:\Start"; where X is the drive of your CD-ROM.
Cannot Find Program
Did you complete the application installation without any error messages, but can't find the program? When trying to run the program in Explorer, are boxes and funny characters showing?
Chamber software does not require another application to run. Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later must be installed on your machine, but is only required for viewing and printing PDF forms. If during the install process you chose to have a desktop shortcut installed, simply click the new shortcut to launch the application. If you declined the desktop shortcut option, proceed as follows:
- Click on Start.
- Click on Program.
- Click on California Chamber of Commerce.
- Click on the application shortcut.