Chamber Backup/Restore Utility
Starting in late 2003, the Chamber software automatically installs the Chamber Backup/Restore utility. Also included in the same upgrade was the option of installing a desktop icon to launch this utility. This upgraded version of the Backup/Restore utility also provides automated creation of the backup directory: c:\ccc\backup. By default the Backup/Restore utility is now pointed at this directory.
To run the Backup/Restore Utility (with no shortcut installed):
- Click on the Windows Start menu.
- Click on the California Chamber of Commerce folder.
- Click on the Backup/Restore Utility shortcut.
- Select which data to backup.
- Select where to backup the files.
- Click the Backup button.
To run from installed desktop shortcut:
- Click the shortcut.
- Follow the instructions in steps 4 and 6 above.
We highly recommend you back up all data on a regular basis. When backing up to floppy disks, be aware that all files on the floppy disk will be destroyed prior to backing up. This means you cannot backup individual Chamber products to the same floppy.