5 Job Creators Become Law in 2014
The Governor signed five job creator bills in 2014:
- AB 1839 (Gatto; D-Los Angeles) - film/television tax credit;
- AB 777 (Muratsuchi; D-Torrance) - spaceflight equipment;
- AB 2389 (Fox; D-Palmdale) - aerospace manufacturing;
- SB 718 (Roth; D-Riverside) - aerospace manufacturing;
- AB 1560 (Quirk-Silva; D-Fullerton) - California Competes Tax Credit Program.
Bills identified as job creators are consistent with the goals in the CalChamber 2014 Solutions for a Strong California, which provide policymakers with a framework to position California competitively to take advantage of the economic recovery.
See the 2014 list of job creator bills.