As the only book of its kind serving California business, this up-to-date, comprehensive digest details California labor and employment law. It is full of new content for 2013 to make your job easier, with new laws highlighted to catch your eye. It provides instructions on how to apply existing laws and manage everyday HR issues, such as performing job evaluations, implementing a policy to prevent workplace violence, and handling accessibility inspections.
As always, California Labor Law Digest provides legal background information, including legislation, court cases and regulatory requirements in plain language—organized to make complex laws understandable. Plus, it comes with online access to more than 200 downloadable forms and checklists.
California Labor Law Digest is available in book or software format. If you order the download-only version, you will receive an email with detailed instructions for downloading.
California Labor Law Digest:
- Keeps a comprehensive listing and explanation of California labor and employment laws that apply to your company
- Provides access to all required forms
- Helps determine which California labor laws apply to you based on the number of your employees
- Gives you confidence to answer the challenging HR questions you face everyday
- Spells out otherwise complicated legal concepts and requirements in plain language
This software is Windows compatible only.
Available as a CD or download for Windows, California Labor Law Digest software contains a powerful search feature, index and table of contents, so you can find the information you need in seconds. It also contains more than 200 HR forms which you can edit and then save into one convenient folder built right into the program.